I feel blessed to do two things that I love on a regular basis. I’m a Social Media Manager for various Artists, Musicians and Small business’ as well as a Vegan/Vegetarian/Pescatarian Chef/Teacher and Writer.
My love affair with cooking started my last year of college, I had stopped eating meat a few years before and knew there was a lot more to vegetarian food then Veggie Burgers and Stir fry. I bought Molly Katzen’s Moosewood cookbook jumped in and never looked back.
My mission is to make people feel wonderful on the inside and outside and inspire them in the process to live a vibrant life! Whatever lies ahead, the results are sure to be passionate, soulful and sincere.
Emily (AKA Mrs. Pleasant) http://mrspleasant.net/
- canned garbanzos - 2 1/2 cups - drained and rinsed
- eggs - 4 large
- fine-grain sea salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- onion - chopped
- portobello (or shataki) mushrooms - 3/4 cups
- minced ginger - 1 tablespoon
- lemon zest -
- fresh basil - 1/3 cup
- bean sprouts - 1 cup
- toasted (whole-grain) bread crumbs - 2 cup
- salt -
- pepper -
- extra virgin olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- veganaise - 1 cup
- curry powder - 1 tablespoon
- Avocado - Sliced and cut into chunks for garnish